Norfolk County Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  page2page2  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How To Post a Picture.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

How To Post a Picture. Empty
PostSubject: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:18 am

If you are having a problem posting a picture on here this should help.

Join up at TinyPic http://tinypic.com/login.php

Once you've joined there select your picture by hitting the "browse" button on tinypic. Locate the picture on your PC, I usually move the one I want to my Desktop so it's easy to locate. Select the picture click "open". Next hit "resize" or it will make the page too wide. Choose "Message Board". Then hit "Upload". Next under Links To Share select "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards". Copy and paste that link to the reply box on here. Hit "preview" to be sure that it works, then hit "send".

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
gtace

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:28 am

I tried to join but it wont let me at this time I will try again tomorow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:31 am

Never thought of that snag.
Back to top Go down
Rustee

Male
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:08 am

Hi gtace ... just wondered if you tried to log in BEFORE trying to register as a member? I done that myself (I'm still half asleep). Just a thought.

Howard (Rustee)
sunny
Back to top Go down
gtace

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:25 am

I tried that too rustee still wont let me but you know how poor my compyter skills are lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:34 am

I don't know what to say, I just joined there with a different email addy of mine. I hit the link above, then hit "click here if not a member" and registered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:35 am

Do you mean login to tinypic? I do not recall ever signing up. I can get in without cookies being turned on. Strange. If I have cookies turned off I can't get in here. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
gtace

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 am

How To Post a Picture. 1stsnow012
Back to top Go down
gtace

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 am

By George I think I got it lol
Back to top Go down
suzq

suzq

Female
Cat
Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:21 am

And a lot of snow on your deck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:53 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gtace

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 am

Thanks to all for the help I had to use photo bucket the other one wont let me sign in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Glad you got it, keep that snow!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Post a Picture.   How To Post a Picture. Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Post a Picture.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Norfolk County Forums :: Norfolk County Forums :: Welcome To Norfolk Forums-
Jump to: